Sunday, February 15, 2015

It Will Produce Fruit

From Isaiah 55: ...Isaiah 55:5, 8, 11, 13 You also will command nations you do not know, and peoples unknown to you will come running to obey, because I, the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, have made you glorious.” “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.“ And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. Where once there were thorns, cypress trees will grow. Where nettles grew, myrtles will sprout up. These events will bring great honor to the Lord’s name; they will be an everlasting sign of his power and love.” God is working it all out before us. Prepare us Lord. To serve, to give, to Live for You. Around the world, across the nations, the country we live, our states, cities, neighborhoods, and here at home. Send all the resources. Join with us. Pray for us. Support us, Send Donations to: http://buildingfoundation.wix.com/building-foundations

No comments: