Friday, March 13, 2015

Called To Serve

Here is God's Word. This is our lifelong mission. He has called us to serve. We Trust God with all we have. partner with us. Donate. Help us help others. As we recieve more finances, our reserve will grow. And so we will be able to serve even more: In Africa, here in America, in our own local communities, across town, and Anywhere around the World. Please contact us. Thank you. Acts 20:35 ESV / In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” Proverbs 19:17 ESV / Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed. Matthew 25:35-40 ESV / For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ... Galatians 6:2 ESV / Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Deuteronomy 15:11 ESV / For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’ http://buildingfoundation.wix.com/building-foundations

No comments: